Private Group Tours (10+)
Things to Consider before Booking a Private Group Tour
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend private tours.
- Please allow lead-time for private bookings to avoid disappointment.
- The tour your group will take will be the usual tour we provide, but it will be conducted in the privacy of your own group – if you’d like a custom tour additional fees may apply.
- We will try to accommodate food allergies and aversions to the best of our ability given advanced notice.
- All our tours are held regardless of weather. Please dress accordingly, wear comfortable walking shoes, and come out for a great time with us no matter what Mother Nature is up to!
- If you still have additional questions, please refer to our FAQ page or contact us with your questions.
NOTE: All price considerations will be discussed with your group’s organizer at the time of booking.
Ready to Book?
Please fill out the Private Group Tour request form below and we will be in touch within 2 business days to help you plan a successful event with us.
ALL fields need to be filled in to ensure the best possible tour for your group.